I’ve had my fair share of disappointments, failures and frustrations.
There are days that I laughed out so loud and others I cried, you know that kind of laugher/cry that leaves you hyperventilating? Yeah, that kind.
But looking beyond these, 2017 has definitely been good to me!
Even with days so cloudy I see a little crack in the sky where the sun forcefully penetrates to make my day bright. That glimmer of light sees me through the day gracefully.
2017 saw me loose friends because my focus and priorities changed. This change however, brought me really great friends and that more than balanced the equation.
Ten things 2017 taught me.
2017 taught me to/that…
1. NO means there is another way, not rejection. You just have to dig deeper, for there you will find what you didn’t even know you were looking for.
2. Being hungry pushes you to step into the unknown.
3. You attract who you are.
4. Avoid making hasty decisions under pressure.
5. Patience, Endurance and perseverance are indeed great virtues, they don’t come by easily.
6. To wholly rely on God.
7. To stop common sense calculations when it comes to giving to God. God isn’t a common sense God, He is the God of impossibilities.
8. Everything has to do with time and seasons. Work with it or lose out.
9. Forget the past and press on.
10. 2017 has taught me not to underestimate my abilities and capabilities- I’m a fully loaded child of God!
There you have it, my life in 2017 summed up in 10 bullets.
I hope you take some cues from them. Have something to share? Go right ahead.
God bless you!